Veneers – North Grafton, MA
Get the Smile of Your Dreams Today!
If you’re not proud of the way your smile looks, you’re not the only one. About one out of every four adults habitually hide their teeth when smiling or having their picture taken because they’re ashamed of their smiles’ appearance. If this sounds familiar, we’re here to tell you that you don’t need to suffer through having an imperfect grin. With veneers in North Grafton, our team at Theroux Dental Associates can help you attain your dream smile in as little as two appointments. Give us a call to get started on this minimally invasive, transformative treatment!
Why Choose Theroux Dental Associates for Veneers?
- Achieve a Picture-Perfect Smile in Just Two Appointments
- Fully Personalized Smile Makeovers
- Preview Your Results with Virtual Smile Design
What Are Veneers?
A veneer is a thin porcelain shell that is bonded to a tooth’s front surface to dramatically improve its shape, size, color, and proportion. Once they are in place, virtually any aesthetic flaw in your tooth instantly disappears. Because veneers are designed from impressions of your teeth, they will look effortlessly natural and beautiful.
Are Veneers Right for Me?
Are you dissatisfied with some aspect of the smile you see in the mirror? If so, then you might be a good candidate for veneers. They are versatile enough to correct several imperfections at once, such as:
- Stains or discoloration
- Chipped or cracked enamel
- Teeth that are short or abnormally shaped
- Minor gaps between teeth
- Slightly crooked or rotated teeth
To find out whether veneers can help you, we recommend scheduling a consultation. After examining your smile, your cosmetic dentist in North Grafton can determine whether veneers are the best way for you to meet your smile goals.
The Process of Getting Veneers
After your consultation, we can schedule the first of your two veneers appointments. We will clean the affected teeth and then remove trace amounts of enamel from their surfaces. Although this permanently alters the tooth, it is necessary to create results that feel natural and sit flush against the line of the smile. Once your teeth have been prepped, we will capture impressions of your mouth.
The impressions are sent to an outside dental lab, where your veneers will be crafted with great skill and precision. Because this process can take a couple of weeks, we usually place temporary veneers to protect your teeth in the meantime. After your final veneers arrive at our office, you’ll return to have them cemented into place.
Benefits of Veneers
There are many reasons why we recommend veneers to our patients so often. Here are some of the numerous benefits they provide:
- Thanks to their versatility, veneers can transform smiles with a wide variety of imperfections.
- Veneers help you gain the confidence to smile brightly in front of others.
- Each veneer is custom-made to blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Porcelain is much more resistant to staining than tooth enamel.
- As long as you maintain good dental hygiene, your veneers can last up to 20 years!