All-On-4 Dental Implants — North Grafton, MA
Reliable, Comfortable, & Stable Dentures
While modern dentures are now more comfortable, beautiful, and durable than ever before, they still leave a lot to be desired when compared to natural teeth. Thankfully, patients who are missing all their teeth can now get implant dentures instead! What’s more, even patients who are lacking adequate jawbone density may be able to restore their smiles with All-On-4 dental implants! We can use just four strategically placed dental implants to give our patients the reliable, comfortable, and stable dentures they deserve. Keep reading to learn more about All-On-4 dentures in North Grafton and give us a call today to see if they’re right for you!
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
Dental implants are small titanium posts that are inserted into the jawbone to replace the roots of a missing tooth. Their biocompatible nature allows them to fuse with the natural bone tissue in a process called osseointegration as long as there is adequate jawbone density. Unfortunately, this can be a problem for many patients dealing with significant tooth loss, especially if they’ve been wearing traditional dentures for a long time.
All-On-4 dental implants is a unique solution that can help patients who are interested in implant dentures but don’t have the required jawbone density. It uses four precisely placed dental implants that take advantage of the parts of the jaw that are naturally the thickest. This allows the patient to enjoy maximum stability with the minimal number of dental implants.
Am I A Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
All-On-4 dental implants make a great choice for nearly any patient missing all their teeth. You’ll need to he healthy enough to undergo minor surgery, and it’s essential that your mouth is free of issues like gum disease or oral infections. During your initial consultation, we’ll look for these problems as well as review your medical history and discuss your goals for your smile with you to ensure that All-On-4 dental implants are the best choice for you.
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-On-4 dental implants offer a variety of important benefits, like:
- Unmatched stability and no slippage
- Support for the jawbone, which prevents further deterioration
- Ability to restore 80% or more chewing power
- Results that can potentially last a lifetime
- A smile that feels, looks, and acts just like natural
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
In addition, All-On-4 dental implants offer several advantages over implant dentures as well, such as:
- Minimal surgery: While traditional implant dentures can take up to eight dental implants to secure, All-On-4 dental implants only requires four. This cuts down on the length of your surgery as well as the time needed to recover.
- Fast results: Patients typically need to wait three to six months after having their dental implants placed to get their crown, bridge, or denture. With All-On-4 dental implants, patients can often have a temporary denture placed the same day!
- No need for a bone graft: Oftentimes, the unique placement of All-On-4 dental implants allows patients to bypass a preliminary bone graft for additional support, which saves you even more time, money, and hassle.